right through me.

yeah. its not easy to make things goes right. maybe after all the struggle i thought, was in vain.n dats moments really make me piss off.haha. its too complicated.after all,i thought i'm gonna be okay with dis stupid fairytale love story, but i was wrong. i'm must be sleeping. n no one shake me to make me up.maybe i was too afraid of waking n see all da lies n pretending in front of me. i was too afraid to face the truth dat i'm not for him.my heart melted becz of u n i put all my belief on him.it must have been good. but it was over now.only da pain mark as scars.he screw up everythng. just like dat.as simple as abc.life like dis.up n down.depend on us how to control it.when i think our previous tyme, it was awesome but its over now. but y ur still find me n pretend nothings happen? hmmm.i believe now dat time of my life will come soon n now i;m still searching for dat magic rainbow dat will make me gave into love and see all da bitterness burn, feel my world start to turn,can hold back thngs dat i was vanished b4, n :) again. thankful, its started to begin. i hv my new haircut, my new fashion, n my new thinking.i'm become better than yesterday. thankgod! n in love chapter, i believe i deserve sum1 more2 better. yeah. new anis.new life.

1 comment:

Noor Arifa said...

yeah.
leave all the past behind as what in the past is in the past kan?
so, just move on and start a new life for the better rite?
aku support ko ape-ape pon ko buat anis!
hee :)
na tgk new haircut kao!
demnn.