B.F.F



hurm..yesterday i got small fight wit nadia. sometimes i think even she is already 17, n going to 18, but sumtimes her mind thinking always like 10 years old.aduh. but its skjp je.so, today, we're ok already.hurm.dear blog, i hv somethng dat i want to share wit. dis thing i stole from rifa's blog. its really attract me wit da words..friendship n slowly become ends..sometimes it makes me wonder, "suddenly or slowly they will just leave you, and that's how it ends." - motionstudy.is it true? friends r easier to find, but true friend which always be our side no matter wat happen, oh gosh! its really hard.maybe 1 in thousand.maybe.now, sy sudah miss all da frens. aduh. i'm da one who really hard to rolling down my tears but when it comes to "friend"..my tears slowly drop one by one without give any signal.omg! ape neh?!susah! ahah.maybe cry was actually a kind of release. i think so. n i agreed wit dat. then i noticed dat my proud will down as hell when it comes to friend.yeah. n yeah. i think sumtimes i prefer unburden n tell my stories to sum1 called friend rather than family.nah!wit certain cases n stories. when its involve bout personal thingy,boyfriend,n family probs..then i'll catch my phone then ring to home.other than that, i'll just text to others.hurm.love. i hate dis chapter. "it takes no time to fall in love, but some years to noe wat love is bout."kan2?!btw, i feel like love just a playing a game.really.love.break.love.break.b4 dis, i'll already fall in luv wit sum1 but i'm maybe kinda of blur n maybe not clear wat i felt bout him dat time.i noe, he really2 love n take care bout me. i noe bout dat dear. but sumtimes, i'm while away sumtimes bout u n i dunnoe how to express my love to u..but plz dear. i love u. n i do!then, we're break. wit da simple telephone call from him. swear to god, i'm sad bout dat.His words brought me a sense of pain. . really feel like a huge brick squash down on me.Truth be told I've tried my best to love u..But somewhere along the way...I got caught up in all there was to offer and the cost was so much more than I could bear..i just cant afford.i'm sory darling. maybe dis is not our journey.every morning when i woke up, i quickly grab my phone n i noe i've got 1 msg from u."baby, i'll love u till da next morning n forever.".thats simple msg already make me alive along da day n being loved by u is my strengh to keep smile for others even i cant. i just miss dat moments.i wish i can turn back time.but its impossible kan?then, day by day, minutes by minutes, u'll keep changing.for da 2nd chance, i try my best to be his mrs.future, but no matter how hard i tried..its still comes to da end of da road. he is really absurd.weird.strange.n sumtimes i feel ur a stranger. then i'll keep my mind, even i'm trying so hard n maybe too much, i noe. its already hv full stop in our relationship.oh gosh! dis is fate. so, i'll accept ur fate god wit wide open heart n i'll swallow all da sweet bitter moments dat we're have together.when it comes to love story of mine, maybe da chapter did not have da ending yet. i hope i hv my happy ending or this. n all my friends, i love u all. not matter wat happen, bff.sory if i'm not really noe how to expressing my feelings to u guys but swear to god, deep down my heart, i really love n happy wit u guys.thanks u guys.bff!!!
loves one:-
_my bintang.
_father barre convent year 97-98
_sk.pinang tunggal year 98-n sumthng 2000..cant remmber
_st anne's convent year 2000 sumtng
_sk.pandan year 2002..esp adeq, manje,eha,aisyah,nik,asyraf,faiz,zul,anuar,farhan..n others6B
_netball's team of pahang year 2002 under-12
_sekolah seri puteri 0307..pioneers..
_my rapid's mate..ikram..peqah..yus..huhu
_beb..azril, idzhar,tash,danial....(lupename)
_gsc mmbers. esp kg.nekmat gangs.
_my ym's mate..heheh..maybe sumtimes i dun ever noe u.but we're still friends ya?!aha!
_kmph studnt. esp my tutorial's mate..paah.ain.k.yus.k.bella..hehe
_mochi si botak! huhuh..even ko ader rmbut pun..aku ttp anggap ko botak! dush!
_wadie..hahah
_B1-T1-20..+beah,esp rifa..( my indie's mate)
_N lastly u.( u noe who u r)
erm..pade sesape yg tak disebut i sofea kenal u all..soryy bebyak..u all pun kwn gak!
sincerely,
sofea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuhuhu...
ak pham2...
i noe who he is...

Noor Arifa said...

hahaa.
aku ta indie.
hahaa.