bosan.weird.pathetic.strange.freak.uhh!

haha.mmg sesuai abes pic neh ngan situation+perasaan+fikiran+argh..semua ar.all mixed up together. than puuup! jadilah BOSAN. now, i'm listening to "better in time" by leona lewis.this song was very meaningful. rs cm bgs nye pompuan neh. at least she hv da strengh to face up da world in front of her.luv da lyrics. esp..



"Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time"


"If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh
Hurt my feelings but that's the path I believe in
And I know that time will heal it
If you didn't notice boy you meant everything
Quickly I'm learning to love again
All I know is I'ma be ok"

haha..cm bermakne abes.n now tgh chattng wit my old asst. manager of gsc.encek rahim. ahah..btw, i'm tooooooo miss da moments tyme i was gscrian b4. we all cm family. ape2 pun we're share together.kene mrh, kene puji..all dats make me rs cm dihargai. ya. n thanks to u guys beb! bt now, dh ramai bdk br..so, cm xbest kalo nk dtg pun. haha. ramai ajk kuar, bt dunnoe y rs ingin ddk di rumah mengatasi sgalanye.home sweet home.haha. hurm..k la..cm no idea je. later. bye.

sy syg gscrian.
_sofea_

No comments: