omg!

oh gosh. terkejut gle.
allan msg me bck through ym.waaaaaaaaaaaa~!
da man i used to love n dream dat he will become my beloved father b4.
da man dat i put high hope to complete my family.
da man dat i used to miss b4.
n da man dat i used to call..dad..n dis is another love story.not me.but mom.
i noe dis is my mom's love.then tyme die visit kitorg dulu, n cam die gv hope kt ktorg.enjoy vacation kt genting n pahg dulu. da 1st vacation yg rs really2 happy n its too perfect time as a family. dunnoe y. then they break. maybe takde jodoh.
then tonite, wat surprise me is he ym me just now. i noe he realize dat i'm mad towards him, but allan, act..i do really miss u. u take care ya.sape yg tak mrh kalo sum1 yg broke their mom's heart, n stay wit her middle of da nyte to calm mom.sape tak marh?but act..allan. we all miss u.seriously.i do!

No comments: