the ultimate homecoming queen.


hey there. sory 4 a long silent.quite buzy lor. wit all da exams la. ape la. adoi. so, thats it anis. dun bebel too long. nnt u lupe ape nk ckp.(menguap jap). n now i hv to paying da debt to my bff neh. hahaha. byk gile nk citer. hurmm..now i hv to squeeze my juices of ideas n memories unt include dlm my write neh. ok. 1st, ari tuh, my college ader buat jamuan hari raye la.each clas kene decorate their khemah la.bwk kueh2 la.n plus kene pakai bj raye.every1 looks glowing gile dat tyme. hahaha. very sunny day act. i think i dun need to tell everythngs wat happn in dat event.bosan! da most important was..hahahaah. sumpah segan. i've took pic wit him. hahahah. thanks to ain n yu keyh?! sumpah menolong. then, segan2 la.hahaha. shy2 la. i just glance je kt die. lantak la.it feels like i was engulfed in cloud 9. i was smitten! heheheheh. ala, its just crushing. no need to explain bout dat. its human nature kan?? hv crushing n all dat. anis, ko mmg tak malu ctr psl ur crushing! but who cares?! my blog ryte. ala, die takkn bace pun. its just normal feeling. guess wat, i was fall in love wit my history teacher tyme i was form 3.hahaha. n sumpah xmalu, his wife plak was my mathematics teacher. hahahah. dats feeling buatkan me unt eager lagi 4 study history. thats my "secret recipe" when getting an A's for da whole year smpai la spm. mmg ever1 ckp history itu bosan. "anis, cmne la ko leh ske sejeq??" hahahaha. was a popular quest unt me. i jwb.."sbb cikgu rid".haha. kan pioneer??hahahahah.so dat he will notice me in his class.ahhahaah. ala, lame2 dats feeling hilang je la. cm tuh la me now.hahahaha:D only for now je. just need sum1 dat can bringing out my smile from morning to nyte.hahah. dats him! tak kesah die tahu ke tak, or he sedar or not, or even worstly, die layan ke tak, but just ternmpak die pun dh ckp. kan paah n ain? hehehehe:D n exactly, he was my jimmy choo n my ticket to paris n rom. hahaha:D. cm kenal je dat phrase? k la, smbg 4 da next story. oopsss..lupe plak. dat pic kt ats neh was taken by sape ntah. i dun now y i looks cm cantek sket in dat pic. hahaha. ssp n stf.huahuahua:D

No comments: