A black sheep which called the blabbermouth.

Damn it. Now, turns to be red. Hahaha. Sumpah cm marah. Memang n memang. N for 1st tyme, I dun give damn kalo sape2 n sesiape yg terkena nk bace dis post. Mmg tak tahan okeyh. Hurm..at first, if we’re hv a serious relationship, surely we’re trying to jage dat bond to keep constant time by time. Tak flirty ngn sesape2, I maen not sesuke hati unt ckp kt org dat I’m single even ader long distance relationship. Hurm.. bile jumpe sesuatu yg baru, maybe yg dekat, n maybe yg type kite, then simply lupekan sum1 yg penah syg kite. It’s a lumrah umat. Always forgot sumthng past if get somthng better. Asyik2 tidak puas n lupe unt bersyukur. Mmg I kenal dis kind of person. Mmg kesian for dat guy but itulah die. Mmg tak kesah lagsung unt die ckp psl her mr.ryte, but every1 still hv da limit kan unt somthng?? I mean mmg meluat okeyh! Not only me. But us. She is sort of kene culture shock. Kononnye die la sorg ader bf yg paling hebat di alam semesta. N plus on, she hv the clique. All of them hv da terrible B.O ( the kind of makes want to gag). Hurm everytime asyik2 citer psl her bf. N always make somthng unt get attention.like amek 6 piils panadol just bcz bf die tak layan la, n buat2 cerita kate tak mkn la, n kalo jatuh smpai lebam, taknk ltk ubt just bcz nk tunjuk kt her bf la. Wat da f**k!! I swear to god her bf didn’t realize anything, but kiotg neh. Sgt seksa okeyh! Ntah la. She become too addicted to her bf. Seyes. Like 1st tyme dpt yg handsome kot.n maybe she doesn’t hv self-image issue, she just think dat her boyfriend is better than any1 else n dats bringing us feel uncomfortable. We’re not jealousy or wat, but its all mixed up even a single thing make us become really irritated. She expects all of us can absorb her “fairytale” story like a sponge.please. She was so into it. N dh lame semua org simpan bile fikir we’re not like to gaduh2 sane2 sini. Cukuplah tahan je kot. Of course we all noe dat die syg, but da way she express her feeling tuh, maybe too much we’re think. I’m not saying dat only me hv dat kind of feeling, but WE. Mmg tak ske. Adoii. Semua org syg kot bf msg2, but tak smpai admire bf sendiri. Everytime talk about him.i dun understand n get her point when everytime she talk bout him. For me in friendship hv to give n take. N we’re think dat only u r taking. Ntah la. Everytime, each time. N seriously, we all miss a innocent girl from country side like b4. n all da memories dat we’re shared together b4 she become like “sum1 else”. Hurm. Then, maybe after pretend like nothng happen, she cross the line. Make sum1 burst with doing think dat really make dat person pist off. Outing with her girls tak gtw ape2. lantak la dat stori. Pjg sgt. then, dat person, sent her several msg ( maybe too harsh) that maybe hurt her. Maybe all dat msg was written tyme sgt2 panas like lava. N maybe dat person poor in anger management. But ‘re everything was mixed up. Hurm. Btw, b4 gado, we’re sharing “a secret” dat mmg semua tak ptt tahu. Bout a couple yg cross line n nmpak bodo. Hurm. sape nk tahu ctr ape, tanye me sendiri okeyh?? n die dh promise n swear dh takkn gtw sape2, but then, dat nyte I was told that tuan punye bdn dh tahu n her bf nk jumpe me bout dat gossip. I was NOT making story okeyh? its from her own room8. dat girl mmg a BLABBERMOUTH. Telling her “this is just between us” is like giving her permission to spread dat secrets like wildfire. She just cant keep her mouth shut!. N plus she also telling evry1 dat I hv a case b4. I admit. Mmg ader pukul org b4, but plzz ask me, wat for I pukul die? Wat do u expects if sum1 mencuri all ur stuff about dah bertahun2 n ramai2 complaint bout dat. Tak tahan dgr kan? Lebih2 lg ur one of da high com. Then , cm semua org tahu la my black history tuh. She is just a emotional blackmailer. Lantak ko la. Aslkan itu semua tak btl, I dun gv damn!.ntah la. N maybe die ader ckp somthng bout me kt “die”. N till now he become so differently wit me. Cm ader somthng after dat case.if u bace ape yg I tulis neh, plzz gtw I ape yg jadi act. maybe I tak cantek like ape u nak, or ape u idam2 kan maybe like bidadari or wat, but trust me, I was looking a “fairygodmother” unt jadikan I ape yg u ske. N I just hv my sincere heart dat really2 crushng on u. but its not important anymore.i’m not expected anything, but plzz. Dun treat me like dis. Evn a simple hye message also already make me feel like u still save my number.biarlahhhhh anis sofea. A big fullstop for him.Maybe wat goes around comes around. Just need time. Really make me upset. But biarlah. Maybe “die” bknnye unt aku. But itu hanya lah ayat menyedapkan hati. Hahahah. Can avoid it. cm nk linger je ngn old times. Biarlah. Errrrrrr… so, dat nyte buat a small meeting dat involve all of us.n we all semua letting go ape yg tak puas hati. Hurm. at 1st, she cm ego gile. Too arrogant. N plus die mmg nk menangkan die. Lantak la. Mmg fikir die neh cm backstabber la.mcm2 la. Then, after a time, dah discuss2,cm nmpak da end of da road of dis probs. Hurmmmm.. maybe girl, forgive is not forget. To forget is to letting go.so, I just letting go la. Like “ape nk jadi, is jadilah”.n one more thngy, for him. I just pray 4 u dat ur happy 4 wat ur doing now n wat r ur going to do. N dat make me feel like letting my smile flew away dat simple.
Blessings,
sofea.

1 comment:

Noor Arifa said...

stupid people dont know what they are thinking.
we just need to show her the reality of the world ya know.
hahaa :))
sorry for the stupid people up there. i just think so.
people can be stupid when it comes to love.
believe me. i've been one too.
but i dont go for that far.
that's just too stupid.
hahaa :)) sorry again.
come on, N or whatever your name is.
it is not like he's going to marry you.
believe me, he's not going to marry you.
so can you see the waste of your time talking non stop about the so called goddess of him? and doing tons of stupid things just the so called goddess would have his attention on you?
if he truly loves you, you doesnt need to do all these stuff.
you just have to be yourself.
well, maybe yourself is just er... maybe to harsh i can say. maybe yourself is just stupid. hahahahah :))
kau jahat Rifa. dah dah. stop.
stupid stupid.
sorry again. hahaa :))
but i think that's just too stupid.