jimmy eat world [23]

I felt for sure last night

That once we said goodbye

No one else will know these lonely dreams

No one else will know that part of me I'm still driving away

And I'm sorry every day I won't always love these selfish things

I won't always live not stopping It was my turn to decide

I knew this was our time

No one else will have me like you do

No one else will have me, only you

You'll sit alone forever If you wait for the right time What are you hoping for?

I'm here I'm now I'm ready

Holding on tight Don't give away the end

The one thing that stays mine

Amazing still it seems

I'll be 23 I won't always love what

I'll never have I won't always live in my regrets

You'll sit alone forever

Coheed and Cambria

I'm going to ride this plane out of your life again.

I wish that I could stay. "But," you argue.

More than this, I wish you could've seen my face

In backseats staring out of the window.

I'll do anything for you,Kill anyone for you.

So leave yourself intact'Cause I will be coming back.

In a phrase to cut these lips,I love you.

The morning will comeIn the press of every kiss

With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you

With every waking breath

Until you decide to wake up.I've earned through hope and faith

On the curves around your face

That I'm the one you'll hold forever.

If morning never comes for either one of us,

Then this I pray to you wherever.I'll do anything for you.

This story is for you.('Cause I'd do anything you want me to for you.)

I'll do anything for you,Kill anyone for you.

So leave yourself intact'Cause I will be coming back.In a phrase to cut these lips,I love you.

The morning will comeIn the press of every kiss

With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you

With every waking breath

Until you decide to wake up...

Simpla Plan [save u]

Take a breath I pull myself together

Just another step until I reach the door

You’ll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you

I wish that I could tell you something and take it all away

Sometimes I wish I could save you And there’s so many things that I want you to know

I won’t give up till it’s over If it takes you forever I want you to know

When I hear your voice It's drowning into whispers You're just skin and bones

There’s nothing left to take No matter what I do I can’t make you feel better

If only I could find the answer To help me understand

Sometimes I wish I could save you And there’s so many things that I want you to know

I wont give up till it’s over If it takes you forever I want you to know

That if you fall, stumble down I’ll pick you up off the ground If you lose faith in you

I’ll give you strength to pull through Tell me you won't give up cause I’ll be waiting if you fall

No comments: