off to temerloh 4,5,6 june.

"....When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute...."


this quote make me think twice. maybe more than that. haha :) betul la ape die cakap. kind of not fair at all, but then, back at reality, cam betul. heheh :D

ok, back to the point where i'd prefer to write actually. its about my uncle's wedding last week. its a blue-white theme and dari pihak lelaki, we're comes in pink. 1st time in my life, i have this kind of colour in my closet. ceh! buat aku gemuk je colour neh. kianat aku pada warna ini. terpaksa banyakkan deletion untuk amek shot yang best. memandangkan mereka jelita, puaslah.cemburunya aku pada si perawan. syukurlah aku punya cukup sifat :) alhamdulillah.
so, majlis tunang, akad nikah, and persandingan semuanya alhamdulillah get thru well dalam 2 hari itu. memang penat memandangkan i'm the 2nd photographer for my unc. and at the same time, jadi juga videographer untuk the majlis. congratulations to my aunt's family sebab bersusah-payah buatkan that majlis thru smooth je even panas terik ya amat. terima kasih ye orang-orang temerloh. cool abes!!! :)




No comments: