tersentuh.

I Love You
Just three little words
don't seem like enough
for someone whose smile still brightens my day
whose touch can make me forget
the rest of the world.
They don't seem like enough
for someone who's always been there to celebrate with me
when everything goes my way and to hold my hand
when my whole world seems to fall apart.
But even though "I Love You"can't express the depth of my feelings for you.
I hope you know what's in my heart.
Because loving you means more to me
than anything in the world
and it always will.

1 comment:

Noor Arifa said...

i just want a boy,

eventhough if he's not saying anything,

but by the look of his eyes,

i can tell there's the three words,

'i love you' is in his eyes.

and with that i want to forever look into his eyes.
because it's mesmerizing.

HAHA!!
do you know whose eyes is it?
Joe Jonas.
hahahahahha :))
keep it on dreaming rifa.
and i'm falling from my bed in the afternoon.
hahaa :))